Friday, August 10, 2007

Guilt Free Friday

Today's thought: "Who so loves, believes the impossible." - Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Sara Lee for a cake, anyone? Yes, that's a brand of cake here - and I bought
chocolate swirl bavarian flavor and love it! Forgive the innocence but I've known Sara Lee as a brand for underwear only, hihihi. I've been binging on sweets lately and missed my regular gym this week. But worry no more, I'm going to the gym later to sweat off the extra fat I've consumed this week. Fitness Zone is having a competition for a number of exercises (threadmill, rower and threadwall challenge) and the price will be 1month free membership. Not bad specially that it's not really cheap. Good enough motivation for me, I hope I win. If not, Sunday will be the grand opening and the gym will still have a number of competition. Got nothing to loose trying and besides, it'll be a shame if I don't win since I've been a gym rat for a long time back in PH (kakahiya s mga teach, hehe). The weird thing to see inside the gym are girls wearing long sleeves shirt, jogging pants (this one is not weird though) and tudong! That hanky-looking-thingy they cover their head with and I dont get it. But it's a free country, and more so, it's their country. Opinyon ko lang yun. Bawal magalit.

No comments: