Monday, December 17, 2007

That Once in a Lifetime

Today's Thought: "Time eases all things." - Sophocles

A thriving career and a blessed relationship with a man you will soon be married to and spend the rest of your life with. Practically living the life you’ve always wanted. But acting like a thief in the middle of the night, fate took them all away. All people can say to you probably is that it is a test of faith. But must it really hurt you that bad – strip you of all your dreams while you feel like you’re on top of the world? I felt numb after knowing what happened. All the heartbreaks I felt was nothing compared to your pain right now. I know that whatever I say, it cannot heal you as fast as you want. Only time will or maybe not. I don’t know.

I won’t even try to console you with words; just know that you are always in my prayer. When you are healed, I hope you will come to enjoy and embrace every single moment in life, just like before. If this phase in your life gives a reality check in life – that is to always love like there is no tomorrow and embrace each journey as a once in a lifetime experience. You did, and that’s all that matters.

For Lala who recently lost her fiance 2 weeks after he proposed to her....

No comments: